Just Skin is an Aesthetic Clinic and Online store. We pride ourselves on excellent service and offer you top quality skin care products for all skin types.
- Where are we based? Just Skin is based in Green Point, Cape Town. South Africa. We deliver products throughout South Africa, via courier.
- How long will delivery take? Delivery will take 1 -3 working. There will be delays if a product is out of stock or if you live in remote rural regions of South Africa. However this will be communicated with you and you will be informed throughout the delivery process via email.
- What are the delivery fees?
To City Centres & Surrounds: Delivery is FREE for order of R950+ or charged at R150
To Rural areas of South Africa – Delivery is FREE for orders of R3500+ or charged at R350
Cape Town and surrounding neighbourhoods is R65 or FREE if your order total is R950+
- Do we offer refunds? We offer product exchanges, loyalty point credits or refunds if the product is faulty and this can be proven. If you ordered the wrong product this must be communicated with us within 36 Hours of receiving the product and the product must be unopened and unused and in sellable condition in order for the return to be viable. Please read our full Terms & Conditions for further info.
- Do any of the products contain Parabens or Microbeads? No, all our products are paraben free and do not contain microbeads.
- What products are not safe to use during pregnancy and breast-feeding? All retinol products and products containing retinol derivates should be avoided during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Most pigmentation creams contain active ingredients and forms of retinol and therefore should be avoided.
- What are Active Ingredients? Active ingredients are ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s), antioxidants and retinoids that stimulate cell turnover, improve tone and fight free radicals and are very effective in anti-ageing. These ingredients should be introduced into your daily skin care regime gradually, especially if you have sensitive skin. One should start using active ingredients from the age of 27.
- Is there a difference between male and female skin? Skin is skin, therefore all our products can be used by both men and woman. Everyone has a different skin type however and men tend to have oilier and/ or dehydrated skin and therefore should look for products that help balance and protect. Adding a great exfoliator and sunblock to your regime is always recommended.