Self tan is a great way to get natural looking colour on your skin without having to lie in the sun. Since the sun is the number one cause of pre-mature ageing and skin damage, causing wrinkles, sun spots, freckles and even skin cancer. It’s best to avoid lengthy exposure and always wear sunblock – especially those of the fairer skin tones.
The Tan Lab offer a great range of Self Tan products for fair, medium and dark skin tones. Book a spray and we will match the tan to your skin, to ensure natural looking results. The appointment is quick and easy and you’ll be ready for that special occasion or to just strut your stuff at the beach. Your tan lasts between 4 – 8 days.
Below are a few pre and post self tan tips to help prepare and prolong your tan.
- Keep your skin moisturised in the week leading up to your tan
- Wax or shave your legs the night before your tan
- Exfoliate thoroughly the night before or the morning of your tan
- Avoid cream or perfume on the day of your tan
- Wear or bring loose, dark clothing to your appointment.
- Bring a brolly if its raining.
- Once applied, wear loose dark clothing and avoid wearing a bra (if possible)
- While the tan develops (2 – 8 hours, depending on your tan), avoid water, gym or sweating
- Ideally use a wet wipe to wash your hands (especially in the first 2 hours)
To Make Your Tan Last longer:
- Avoid exfoliants and hair removal techniques
- Moisturise twice a day, but avoid oils
- When swimming apply a water resistant sunblock to protect your skin (and tan)
- Pat skin dry with a towel instead of rubbing.
To Book a spray tan call us on 021 433 1783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org